Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bake Sale's and Love/Lust.

Everyone is on drugs but me. No, really. I didn't even catch a buzz tonight. I was a good boy? Considering there was about 100 or so people in my house watching bands play/eating homemade sweet treats for charity, my nerves weren't in the mood for any 'enlightenment'. Plus I was still nursing my hangover from Friday. Day drinking is still day drinking when you work a graveyard shift and wake up as the sun is setting. 'Just because it's happy hour, doesn't mean your body is ready' b/w 'Bobby is assed out at the kitchen table by 10pm' <---- My night as a 2 song 45 single (with the big hole) .

Anyhow, where am I getting with this? Nowhere I guess. It's been a while since I've messed on this thing, and I figured I'd give it a go. Oh yeah, my direction is in my title! Duh.

There's teeth marks on my neck. I was due. I think we both were. My brain needed it, honestly. She's lovely, always has been. I'll stop here before I start choking on my toenails.

Which leads me to the love part. I'm pretty sure everything I've been playful about for the past year in a half is true. Out of nowhere I had to pull her aside and let her know. She didn't run away, act strange or anything. She agreed. Maybe one day? If I get lucky. She's got it, and it explains why every other girl in her place doesn't quite fit. A part of me really wishes I would of made a move that night in Sketch Center. I had my chance at redemption, and I played the gentleman. Always. Geez, I'm getting personal. I'll stop.

Onto other things. It seems I'm going everywhere in this. Back to the Bake Sale! Fun was had and no one caused any problems. Bryan's plan came together. I'm glad I could help.

Being vague. I hope you understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home