Wednesday, March 12, 2008

27 yo SWM

Looking for 21-35yo single female still in her 'punk' phase. Must be able to love, not just tolerate, listening to bands like Lifetime, Bouncing Souls, Minor Threat, Gorilla Biscuits, Black Flag, etc. on long car trips to fun adventures that may or may not include: Hiking, Camping, Record Shopping, Going to Shows, Thrift/Garage Sale/Swap Meet shopping, I could go on. Must enjoy partaking in recreational boozing, sometimes drugging, but never making it a normal everyday thing. Pretty much, a nice, pretty girl who will stop making me jealous of all my 'coupled' friends, who seem to be loving their lives together. Not that I don't love mine, I'd just like to love it with someone on my side, who's loving it as much as me as an equal. Are you out there? If so, please get in touch. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home