Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Not So Sure

If you don't mind, I'm going to wine a little bit. I'm a sleepy guy right now, but I've got a bit of weight on my chest, and surprisingly, it only involves me and myself. Well, it involves others, but I'm convinced it's all just insecurity in my head. Well there, I'm done. Actually, no I'm not. I'm just trying not to blab. Let's just say I felt a little bit of jealousy this morning. To be honest, it really is the best thing to feel sometimes. Sort of a reminder of why you're in the situations you are, and just how much those situations really mean to you. As for said situation, well, it means alot more to me than I've been letting on, to myself included. The question is, well, I'm really not sure about that either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home